Bellow type gauges are the most accurate found in the industry today.
Bellow type gauges are accurate within 1% all the way around the gauge dial, extremely over pressure resistant and pulse free.
There is no oil or glycerin fill nipple on these gauges to have weepage,
seepage or leakage from.
F-pressure scale in psi and temperature scale in degrees F Temperature scales:
- Oil-filled, bellow type, Class 1.0 accuracy gauges (R3).
- Made from anodized aluminum
- No fill nipple on the top of the gauge to allow leakage
- Extremely over-pressure resistant. Gauge will withstand 2 1/2 times over-pressurization
- Easy to read 2 3/4″ gauges (R3)
- Two-piece, O-ring seal piston style valve
- All hoses are high pressure, 870 psi working pressure, 3600 psi burst pressure