Airtest TR3210-O2 Oxygen Sensor
Airtest TR3210-02 Gas Transmitter : Oxygen (O2) Transmitter, 4-20 mA: Wall mount, electrochemical oxygen (O2) transmitter, 4-20 mA loop powered, 3 year life, 0-25% range. Replacible sensor element. Mounts on single gang electrical box (included). TR3210-O2-LON: Oxygen (O2) Transmitters: Wall mount electrochemical oxygen (O2) transmitter, 3 year life, 0-25%, 18-24VDC power input. Replacable sensor element. Mounts on single gang electrical box (included).:
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
The TR3210 gas transmitters are high accuracy, Electrochemical gas sensors that can be factory configured to measure a wide range of gases applicable to health and safety applications. This loop-powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application. The low profile design can be attached to any single gang electrical box and features an economical and easily replaceable sensor element.
- Temp Range : -4 to 122ºF (-20 to 50ºC)
- Output: 4-20 mA (non linear)
- Can be used with CT1000 Controller to provide high and low relay activation
- Power: 12-30 VDC
- Measures: 0-25% Oxygen
- Calibration: 1 year recommended
- Also available with LonWorks® communication
Key Features – TR3210
- high accuracy electrochemical sensor
- replaceable sensor element
- linear output
- rugged enclosure
- 18 month life
- CSA certified
- Now also available with LonWorks®communication capability.
Also available Model TR3210-O2-Lon: LonWorks®
- Same performance as TR3200-O2 above.
- LonWorks® Network Variables: nviRequest, nciMaxStsSendT, nvoStatus
- LonWorks® Sensor Variables: nvoSensorValue (% of range), nvoSensorInv, nciMiniDelta, nciSnsrSmplRate
There are no reviews yet.