Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php'), woocommerce_product_description_tab, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/description.php'), apply_filters('woocommerce_product_description_heading'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Tab_Manager->core_tab_heading, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. in /home/customer/www/hvacep.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835
Airtest TR3210-CL2 Gas Transmitter
Airtest TR3210-CL2 Gas Transmitter Technical Data:
- Temp Range : -4 to 122ºF (-20 to 50ºC)
- Output: 4-20 mA (non linear)
- Can be used with CT1000 Controller to provide high and low relay activation
- Power: 12-30 VDC
- Measures: 0- 5 ppm Chlorine
- Calibration: 1 year recommended
- Also available with LonWorks® communication
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
Applications: water treatment, pools, food processing
The TR3210 is a high accuracy, Electrochemical gas sensor that can be factory configured to measure a wide range of gases applicable to health and safety applications. This loop-powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application. The low profile design can be attached to any single gang electrical box and features an economical and easily replaceable sensor element.
Key Features – TR3210 Electrochemical Gas Transmitter
- high accuracy electrochemical sensor
- replaceable sensor element
- linear output
- gas specific
- rugged enclosure
- 18 month life
- CSA certified
- LonWorks® communicating version available
- Now also available with LonWorks®communication capability.
Can be used with Model CT1000 Controller
- Note: When Used with the TR3210 controller it is not integrated with sensor. Must be ordered and installed separately.
- Temp Range :-4 to 122ºF (-20 to 50ºC)
- Integrated high and low concentration relays(5A).
- Power options: 24 VAC, 115 VAC, 220 VAC
- User adjustable delay for on-time (up to 30 minutes).
The sensor in the TR3210 features an economical plug-in design that allows for fast and simple sensor change out.
There are no reviews yet.