Airtest TR2000 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor
Airtest TR2000 Carbon Monoxide Sensors are designed to be used with the following digital building control systems:
- On/Off control
- VFD control
Typical applications for the TR 2000 include monitoring underground parking garages, service garages, arenas, fire stations, loading docks, warehouses, and boiler rooms. In addition, the TR2000 can be used in vehicle repair facilities, mail and courier depots, manufacturing facilities and anywhere carbon monoxide is present in a contained building space without adequate ventilation.
Since there are thousands of enclosed parking garages around the world that contain levels of CO that need to be monitored for health and safety, building codes require safe levels of ventilation during all human occupied hours. Normally this ventilation rate is 1.5 cfm/sq ft or greater.
In addition, most building codes allow variable options to operate the fans based on the level of carbon monoxide measured within the monitored space. Because most gas engine vehicles emit at least some carbon monoxide, the level of CO can be used to indicate vehicle activity within the space as well as to activate exhaust fans, based on ventilation demand.
Finally, due to growing conservation of energy concerns as well as health and safety standards, the use of CO sensors for parking garage ventilation controls is becoming more common and even mandatory in some jurisdictions for all new construction.
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
Airtest TR2000-CO-Carbon Monoxide Applications
- Temp Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Output: 4-20 mA (loop powered)
- Power: 12-30 VDC
- Measures: 0-200 ppm
- Calibration: 1 year recommended
Airtest TR2000-CO-Carbon Monoxide Key Features
- High accuracy electrochemical sensor in rugged enclosure
- CO specific (negligible interference from humidity and other gases)
- Easily incorporated into existing electrical J boxes
- Low cost
- Loop powered, linear output or LonWorks output
- 5+ year operating life, 2.5 year calibration interval
- Low cost plug-in replaceable sensor element available
- CSA certified
Model TR2000-CO-Lon (LonWorks®) with communication capability as a LonMark® Certified produc
- Same performance as TR2000-CO
- LonWorks® Network Variables: nviRequest, nciMaxStsSendT, nvoStatus
- LonWorks® Sensor Variables: nvoSensorValue (% of range), nvoSensorInv, nciMiniDelta, nciSnsrSmplRate
Model TR2000-CO-W Wireless
- A wireless communicating sensor used with the CT5000 wireless ventilation control system.