Airtest CT1000 – Single Gas Sensor & Controller
Base Unit (24VAC or 115 VAC). Must add remote loop powered transmitter.
The Airtest CT-1000 is used to directly activate fans or alarms based on a target concentration of gas and where a low-cost integrated sensor and control option is desired.
Gas sensors can be used to save significant amount of energy in enclosed facilities where automobiles or other vehicles are operated. Most facilities can reduce fan operating time and related energy costs by more than 80-95%. If variable speed drives are used to modulate fan operation additional peak load reductions of 90% or more may be possible. Paybacks can range from a few months to 2 years. Many utilities also offer rebates for these types of upgrades.
Most codes allow for ventilation based on carbon monoxide (CO) sensing. Some jurisdictions may also require nitrogen dioxide (NO2) for diesel fumes and combustibles (CG) for gas spills and vehicles powered by natural gas, propane and hydrogen. Carbon dioxide (CO2) can also be used to control strong combustion related odors in parking areas, bus garages and fire halls.
- On/Off control of fans using CO, combustibles and NO2
- Indoor automobile parking, service garages, arenas, fire stations, loading docks, warehouses, boiler rooms
- Typically one sensor will cover an area of 5,000 to 8,000 sq ft.
- Used to directly activate fans or alarms based on a target concentration of gas
- Used where a low-cost integrated sensor and control option is desired
- Integrated solid-state sensor versions available to measure CO, and Combustibles.
- Control module can also be used with remote electrochemical Transmitters such as the TR2000 (CO), TR3210-NO2 and TR5200 (Combustibles).
- Versions available for 24 VAC, 110VAC and 220VAC
- Multiple units can be wired in parallel to control over a large area.
- Two 5 amp relays for fan and alarm activation.
- User adjustable on-time delay and set point dead band
- Very rugged metal case
- integrated gas sensing options include solid state detection of CO, Combustibles, R22, R134a, Ammonia
- other gas sensing options require remote sensor mounting from control
- Temp Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Integrated high and low concentration relays (5A)
- Power options: 24 VAC, 115 VAC, 220 VAC
- User adjustable delay for on-time (up to 30 minutes)
- Power and relay activation lights
- Calibration: 1 year recommended
- When ordering specify desired gas measured and high and low activation levels
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.