Refco Magic Seal CPV Charging Hoses
Refco Magic Seal CPV Charging Hoses Features:
- Built in valve automatically closes when disconnecting the charging hose from the system, preventing refrigerant loss and burning of the skin
- One side straight connection, other side 45 ° bent
- Teflon seals in place of neoprene – proven to last up to 10 times longer
- Standard 870 psi working pressure, 3600 psi burst pressure making the REFCO charging hoses good for all refrigerants including R410A
- Eight sided crimp ensures maximum hose life
- Knurled brass nut for easy finger tightening
- Multiple lengths available
- Color coded for convenience
- Available in packs of 3 (one red, one yellow and one blue hose)
- Environmentally friendly
Refco Magic Seal CPV Charging Hoses with Special Barrier Protection Features include all of the features of the standard charging hose but are made from special material which prevents virtually any permeation of refrigerant, yet remain flexible and easy to use.
- Meets SAE J2196 for permeation allowance.