Airtest TR3210 Electrochemical Gas Transmitter
The TR3210 is a high accuracy, Electrochemical gas sensor that can be factory configured to measure a wide range of gases applicable to health and safety applications. This loop-powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application. The low profile design can be attached to any single gang electrical box and features an economical and easily replaceable sensor element.
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
General Specifications – TR3210 Electrochemical Gas Transmitters
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Approval: CSA/NRTL (UL Equivalent)
- Sensing Method: Diffusion Sensor
- Rated Life: 2 years
- Enclosure: Impact Resistant, Waterproof
- Temp Operating Conditions: -4 to 122º F (-20 to 50ºC),
- Humidity Operating Conditions: 0 to 90% RH S
- torage Conditions: -40 to 158ºF (-40 to 70ºC)
- Performance Repeatability: +/- 5% of measured value Linearity: +/- 5% of measured value
- Response Time: T90 = <1 minutes (diffusion)
- Warm Up Time: < 2 minutes
Key Features – TR3210 Electrochemical Gas Transmitters
- high accuracy electrochemical sensor in rugged enclosure
- replaceable sensor element
- loop powered linear output
- 18 month life operating life
- CSA certified
- NO2 specific (negligible interference from humidity and other gases)
- Communication Capability
- Can be used with Model CT1000 Controller
- Note: When Used with the TR3210 controller it is not integrated with sensor. Must be ordered and installed separately.
- Temp Range :-4 to 122ºF (-20 to 50ºC)
- Integrated high and low concentration relays(5A).
- Power options: 24 VAC, 115 VAC, 220 VAC
- User adjustable delay for on-time (up to 30 minutes).
- water treatment. pools, food processing
- Control of diesel fumes in: indoor parking, bus garages, service garages, arenas, fire stations, loading docks, warehouses
- BACnet® version available soon
- Use with digital building control systems / VFD control / LonWorks®
The sensor in the TR3210 features an economical plug-in design that allows for fast and simple sensor change out.
There are no reviews yet.