- Control panel used to control fans or alarms where multiple sensors or control zones exist.
- Designed for on/off control, with no time delay or deadband.
- Can accommodate CO only or CO and NO2sensors.
- Value engineered for most economical price with a limited number of features.
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
- Designed to work with any AirTest sensor with a 4-20 mA output.
- Can be configured to control an unlimited number of sensing and control points (Control points are factory set).
- LEDs inside enclosure indicate operational status of each sensor.
- Designed for cost effective installation, with minimal features.
- Power supply for sensors integrated.
- Relays for high level and sensor fault indication for each sensor. Relays are parallel wired at factory to provide multiple sensor, zone control.
- Horn and strobe
- Locking enclosure
- Temp Range: -30 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Power options: 115 VAC, 220 VAC
- User specified number of control relay outputs (5A)
- Panels are custom configured to sensing and control requirements. Size of panels may vary.