Airtest CT2100 Dual Gas Controllers (24 VAC) with built in sensors.
- Temp Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Integrated high and low concentration relays (10A)
- Power options: 24 VAC, 115 VAC, 220 VAC (for pricing on 115VAC)
- User adjustable delay for on-time (up to 30 minutes)
- Power fault, and relay activation lights
- Calibration: 1 year recommended
- When ordering specify desired AirTest gas sensor measured and high and low activation levels
- Ability to turn fans off and on based on input from two gas sensors.
The CT 2100 is a dual sensor, carbon monoxide and propane/natural gas vehicle exhaust detector. It is a wall-mounted, stand-alone, self-contained gas detection system designed for rugged, commercial installation specifications that require continuous 24 hour a day monitoring.
ALL AIRTEST GAS SENSORS ARE PRECALIBRATED AT THE FACTORY. NO ADDITIONAL CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED.
Used For Parking Ventilation to directly activate fans or alarms based on a target concentration of two different gases (e.g. CO and NO2). It is used where a low-cost integrated sensor and control option is desired. Can be utilized with most AirTest Gas Sensors. High and low relay activation points and adjustable time delay for each gas. Multiple units can be daisy chained to control a zone. Rugged enclosure. CSA certified. Now also available with LonWorks®communication capability as a LonMark®Certified product.
- Integrated gas sensing options include solid state detection of CO, Combustibles, R22, R134a, Ammonia
- Other gas sensing options require remote sensor mounting from control
- Activation levels: Ability to turn fans off and on based on input from two gas sensors.
Ct2100Power Requirement 2.5 VA 12 VA Low Level Relay 1 – 5A (250 VAC) 2 – 10A High Level Relay 1 – 5A (250 VAC) 2 – 10A Fault Level Relay NA 1 – 10A Relay Trip Point Trim Pot Adjustment Trim Pot Adjustment Relay Time Delay up to 16 settings @1.2 min intervals Variety Of On/Off Delays Sound On Relay Trip NA User Adjustable Weight 22 oz/625 grams 6 lbs/2.7 kg Material Enameled Steel Cast Aluminum TR1000 Solid State Head/Transmitter Gas Model Range (ppm) Low Trip* (ppm) High Trip* (ppm) CO SS-CO 0-400 35 100 Combustibles** SS-CB 0-40% LEL 10% LEL 20% LEL R22 SS-832 0-3000 250 1000 R134 SS-832 0-3000 250 1000 Ammonia (NH3) SS826 0-500 50 250
Data Sheet CT1000/CT2100