All orders over $299 placed on our website for destinations within the United States of America receive the benefit of free shipping. When viewing your Cart Totals, if your order is over $299, be sure the circle that says “Free shipping” is checked, and then click on Update Your Cart to ensure that this information is received in the system.
- When you arrive at the checkout page, you will fill in your shipping address, which will confirm your eligibility/requirement for free shipping for domestic shipments.
- No international orders qualify for free shipping as they command extra costs such as customs duties, taxes, and/or fees. For international orders, which we welcome, please call us at our toll free number 1-888-385-2110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or place an order; we are happy to help. Terms of payment for international orders are prepaid in US dollars (USD) via Electronic Funds Transfer (bank to bank) or Western Union.
- We ship USPS but if you would like us to ship using your already set-up shipping account with another shipper (UPS, FedEx etc.), please let us know.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed, but orders are processed as soon as we receive them to enable the quickest delivery date possible. Orders are shipped from Monday-Friday, and usually arrive to the customer within ten business days after ordering. You will be notified when an item is not in stock (backorder) and requires a delay of your shipment- if you have a “split” order (some items are in stock and some are not), we will contact you by email or phone to make you aware of this. Our customers tell us they appreciate this information. As a rule, we do not partially ship out orders unless our customers approve it.
- We cannot ship to P.O., A.P.O., or F.P.O. Box addresses.
Last updated: March 19, 2015