Bellow type gauges are the most accurate found in the industry today.
Bellow type gauges are accurate within 1% all the way around the gauge dial, extremely over pressure resistant and pulse free.
There is no oil or glycerin fill nipple on these gauges to have weepage,
seepage or leakage from.
F-pressure scale in psi and temperature scale in degrees F Temperature scales:
• Oil filled, bellow type, Class 1.0 accuracy gauges (R5). Gauges are accurate within 1% all the way around the gauge face
• Made from anodized aluminum, no plastic
• No fill nipple on the top of the gauge to allow leakage
• Extremely over-pressure resistant. Gauge withstand 2 1/2 times over-pressurization
• Zero point adjustable • Color-coded for high and low side • Two-piece, O-ring seal piston style valve • Extra large sight glass to view refrigerant movement • Swivel hook and 45° hose anchors • All hoses are high pressure, 870 psi working pressure, 3600 psi burst pressure Manifolds that come with one 3/8″ SAE yellow vacuum line 60″ long with a working pressure of 465 psi and burst pressure of 2250 psi